St Philip’s in the Highlands congregation dates to the mid 1700’s and shares lore with Gen. Washington, as he personally intervened save the structure from angry patriots seeking retaliation for Arnold’s Treason, just nearby.
Current structure designed by Richard Upjohn, and he is buried on the grounds.
St. Joseph’s Chapel on Upper Station Road in Garrison
Our Lady Of Loretto Cold Spring Village, Fair Street
Church On The Hill Main Street Cold Spring / Nelsonville, literally, ‘On The Hill’
Presbyterian One block from Main St traffic light
St. Mary’s At the village’s only traffic light
Synagogue At the village’s only traffic light